THE CUT may collect, store, transmit and make available to USERS and to any third‐party, so to provide the Services, some data and information provided by USERS during the registration process on the THE CUT Platform. This includes, but is not limited to, the USERS location, name, profile picture, phone number, USER history and past experiences on the THE CUT Platform.
Should you have any queries about any personal information that we hold about you, you may submit a request to us and we shall endeavor to respond to any such request as soon as we are able. You also have the right to modify, correct or delete your information.
1. You can view stored data on the USER profile. The storage, processing and use of data collected without the authorisation of USERS will only be made where strictly necessary to comply with the contractual relation between the Parties, and the Payment Provider to process payments.
4. We strive to maintain the highest standards of security, however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
5. All the financial transactions processed on the THE CUT Platform may collect relevant information for specific purposes of use of the Platform and payment process. The USER hereby authorises THE CUT to communicate to the third‐party Payment Provider, that if the USER involves itself (or THE CUT believes that they have engaged in) in any illegal activity, or violates the rights of anyone, it results in the suspension or termination of the ability to use of the system.
The Use of Data
1. THE CUT will not sell, rent or transfer to a third‐party, any USER data without prior written authorisation. Nevertheless, this information can be gathered and used internally, for statistical research, with the aim at getting a better understanding of the USER profile in order to improve products and services provided by THE CUT Services.
3. When you interact with us through the Services, we receive and store certain additional personally non‐identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Examples include IP addresses, browser types, domain names, and other anonymous statistical data involving your use of the Website and/or our services.
“Cookies”: In operating these Services, we may use a technology called "cookies." A cookie is a piece of information that, for example, the computer that hosts our Website gives to your computer when you access a website. Cookies help provide additional functionality to the Website and help us analyse Website usage more accurately.
remember you when you visit this website to keep track of your browsing patterns and to build up a profile of how you and other users use the website;
make our website work as efficiently as possible; and
facilitate transactions and administer Services to our USERs.
This helps us gather feedback to constantly improve our Services and better serve our customers.
E-Mail service offers
Occasionally, we may also use the personal information we collect to notify you about important changes to our existing Services, and new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. Please note that this will only be done if you have consented to receiving such communications at the point of registration. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these communications by emailing us at contact@THE CUT.com.au
The Use of online analysis
The use of "Facebook and other social network"
The website www.thecut.cc uses the "plug‐in" tool from the platform of Facebook Inc, it allows an automatic registration via Facebook and a direct connection with the Facebook servers through your browser and the information registered will be transferred by Facebook. If your Facebook profile is connected at this moment, functionalities like the "Like" button or writing comments, will be available as well to your personal profile on Facebook. By disconnecting your profile from Facebook, information like the ones mentioned before won't be available on your profile. To prevent Facebook permanent access to your data, you can block the "plug‐in" Facebook functionality on your browser.
We may share USER information with the merchants offering the products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes. We won't share your personal information with these businesses unless you choose to participate in their offer or program. When you choose to engage in a particular offer or program, you authorise us to share your email address and other information with the relevant merchant.
We also may disclose your clients' or your information:
In response to a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We appreciate you taking the time to read, agree and adhere to these terms during your use of The Cut platform.
The Cut Team